Fairly regularly, we hear from churches and parachurch ministries who are looking for candidates for their youth ministry position. And we do our best to wrack our brains to think of possible matches for them. But as these requests have increased we’ve started to realize that we just need a better way to know who might be looking for a new role.
With that as background we’ve created this page.
Here’s what we’re offering
- If you’re looking for a new position, fill out the form below and we’ll add your information to our database.
- This will be passively maintained. That means we’re not going to help you find a job or even actively go out to try to match you.
- While we have an outbound email list to you already, we don’t have plans to send a list of job seekers to churches. If we end up doing that we’ll let you know so you can decide to opt-in or opt-out.
- In other words, all we’re doing is adding your information to a list. No promises anything will come of it.
Here’s what we aren’t offering
- Search services for candidates
- Search services for churches or ministries
- Any implied promise that we’re going to get you a job!
OK, now that we’ve got all the disclaimers out of the way. Here’s the form: