two bits that seem at odds with each other (which probably reveals the duplicity within myself):
first, what a killer remix of all (or most) of the superbowl commercials…
but then, second, look at this slightly humorous, slightly troublesome, insightful list from official Friend of the Cartel, crystal kirgiss…
Here’s what I learned while watching the Superbowl last night (besides the fact that if and when the world’s power goes out, we are all going to be babbling fools):
- Soldiers and farmers deserve our admiration and respect.
- Modesty and decency will get you nowhere.
- A man’s courage and coolness increase exponentially based on the speed of his car.
- Men in general behave like children.
- Goats in general are smarter than men.
- Women want a cellphone that matches her skin tone.
- Little boys want only to be an astronaut.
- Little girls want only to be a princess.
- Being top-dog, whether you’re 6 or 60, is what matters most.
- In the end, it’s all about sex. And beer.
yup. worth thinking about. and, for me: the tension between the “i love that!” feeling i get watching the video and the “i get that” truth i see in crystal’s post is particularly worth exploring.