hey good people — we’ve finalized the seminars for the inaugural Multi-Site Youth Ministry Campference in January. there are only 8 of them (2 rounds of 4 each), because we also have a program element called “Multi-Site Issues Dialogues” where participants will rotate through four pre-selected topical discussions on common issues facing youth workers in multi-site churches.
the topics for the Multi-Site Issues Dialogues are:
- Multiple sites, multiple sizes
- Creating & Maintaining Culture
- Defining Our Model (including reporting relationship, standardization, etc)
- Naming our Common Tensions
AND, the seminars are:
- Kurt Johnston — An up close look at Saddleback’s model
- Tom Shefchunas — How you define church defines your model.
- Kevin Libick — Interviewing 101: What you can and can’t learn from asking the right questions of a potential hire?
- Megan Bagnall — Helping Struggling and Smaller Sites
- Marko — Leading Change
- Kent Bjurstrom and Kurt Brodbeck – Developing and maintaining a strong relationship between central YM boss and site youth worker
- EJ Swanson — Scaling Youth Ministry for Sites from 30 to 3000.
- Christopher “Taffy” Tafalla — Multiplying Your Music/Worship Strategy