By David & Kathy Lynn
A suite of resources to strengthen your congregation’s homes
• Strengthens your youth ministry partnership with the home.
• Provides a congregation with a complete family ministry package.
• Employs youth and adult volunteers in partnership to plan, implement, and gauge progress.
• Offers parents/grandparents five faith disciplines that they can regularly practice with their children and teenagers at home or in the car (Five Faith Promises: Prayer-Bible Reading-Faith Conversations-Acts of Service-Shared Mealtimes & Other Rituals/Traditions).
• Gives youth workers an easy-to-do marriage ministry.
• Provides youth workers with a ministry to their teenagers’ grandparents.
• Encourages parents and grandparents to pass on their faith rather than rely only on the congregation (the drop-off mentality).
• Energizes faith beyond the walls of a congregation’s buildings.
• Engages marginally connected families more fully to your congregation.
• Attracts and engages new families immediately.
• Gives parents and grandparents the skills they need to strengthen their families in Christ.
• Encourages collaboration between youth, children’s and adult ministries. Youth ministries can have a broader and deeper impact when there is collaboration.
• Provides all materials in downloadable Web-based PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel content for easy access and use.
• Gives youth workers more job security!
This suite is packed with hundreds of ready-to-use resources. Here are some of the directions you can go!
• Parenting Faith
Empower, equip, and encourage parents to be more intentional about passing on their Christian faith to their children, including teenagers, by practicing the Five Faith Promises.
• Grandparenting Faith
Implement an effective grandparenting faith ministry …get an initiative going and growing that helps grandparents pass on their Christian faith to their grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
• Faith Make-n-Takes
Six quick and easy cross†generational activities that families can create in the church building to use at home. Your youth lead these activities.
A MarriagEnergizers ministry provides you with resources to strengthen marriages in Christ. Your youth can partner with a married couple as they encourage couples in their marriage.
• Families Together
A monthly gathering of families (excluding December and July), including singles and seniors, who play, pray, grow, and serve together. Youth lead all the family sessions.