When students give their lives to Christ, the Bible is pretty clear: They. Are. NEW! But what does it mean to be NEW? What does it mean to see God in a NEW way? What does it mean to live out the call to follow Christ? These questions can be daunting ones in the lives of the new or “young” Christ-followers in your youth ministry.
New: First Steps is a powerful journal that will help answer these questions and will help students take the first steps on their new journey with Christ.Watch the small group leader video
More About New
• 4 weeks of biblically solid, interactive, and creative daily devotions
• Important articles dealing with key issues of students’ NEW faith
• A collection of charts, verses, lists, and more to help them understand the Bible
• Guides to help them go deeper in their faith when they’re ready
While designed as a stand-alone journal, download a FREE Leader’s Guide that allows you to use New as the “out-of-class” piece for a 4-session small group Bible study! (optional)
New is ideal for:
• New Believers
• Intro to Discipleship for all believers
• Small Group Bible Study (optional)
• Page Count: 112
• Format: Soft Cover
You Should Know:
This item is bulk order friendly.