Using the powerful force of 48 black-and-white photographs to open doorways into students’ souls.
A complete revision (with all new photos) of the groundbreaking and popular 2002 resource, Every Picture Tells a Story draws on the undeniable evocative force of black-and-white photography to elicit reactions and reflections at deep levels in the observers. Using the 18 activities described in the leader’s guide included, groups will:
- Choose photos that are reflections of their walks with God
- Pray and journal about their thoughts, dreams, hopes, and experiences
- Share with each other in a wide variety of “state of the soul” exercises
- Use photos as springboards to describe their families, their friendships, and their inner lives.
Ideally designed for small group use, Every Picture Tells a Story can easily be used by individuals as well as groups of 100 or more. Tested with students internationally, this resource opens new doorways into the souls and hearts of students.
- Will bring about reaction and reflection
- Easy to use–no prep necessary
- Can be used over and over again and still remain fresh
- Can be used in a wide variety of settings–small groups, large groups, leadership teams, missions trips, retreats, even with adults
- The 48 photos can by printed multiple times, or used on screens.