Rehoboth is seeking a person to lead our youth ministry and implement our vision in conjunction with team leaders/RRC to fulfill our mission, impact the kingdom, and bring glory & honor to God! This person will…
- Serve as the Spiritual leader/lead teacher for RRC’s youth ministry, to teach and equip leaders/students.
- Serve as the central communication link/resource person for Team leaders and students.
- Organize/plan events (leading/delegating/ utilizing gift of others) to help implement vision & fulfill mission.
- Build deep and strong relationships with students and team leaders.
- Create engaging worship & build opportunities for deeper biblical knowledge.
- Create opportunities for students to discover and utilize their gifts as leaders and followers of Jesus (service projects/mission trips/student leadership).
- Create structure and systems to build, grow and evaluate ministry that implements RRC’s youth ministry vision and fulfills mission.
For more information into the current youth program at Rehoboth Reformed Church, as well as our mission and vision for the future, please email email@example.com. Please request this information, and then you will be given directions for application. Applications will be accepted through August 12.
Rehoboth Reformed Church
Reformed Church in America
8372 S Lucas Rd
July 15, 2019