Youth Ministry Coordinator (PT)
Direct Report to Family Ministries Pastor
Pay Range: $400-$600 per week (20 hours), commensurate to experience
NOTE: The YMC position has the potential to grow into a full-time position with the achievement of key milestones.
The Youth Ministry Coordinator will work with the Family Ministry Pastor to implement a cohesive ministry plan for our 6th-12th grade students.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about youth ministry, a team player, willing to have fun, and help create an engaging environment. You must be a mature Christian (preferably post college).
The youth ministry coordinator will be expected to lead the following tasks:
- Lead Sunday morning youth Sunday School including organizing and supporting the Sunday School volunteers
- Lead Sunday evening youth group activities
- Recruit and retain volunteers
- Administrative duties such as: keeping student data up to date, reporting data, tracking attendance, developing promotional materials, and updating the Youth Ministry social media.
- Organize and execute special events and activities for the youth
- Communicate in a timely manner with youth, parents, and volunteers on all things related to youth ministry at Broadmoor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Family Ministry Pastor.
To apply, submit your cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, a resumé, and three references. Everything can be submitted to Brad Waggonerfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadmoor United Methodist Church
United Methodist Church
10230 Mollylea Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70815
August 7, 2019