About the Church
Fellowship is a non-denominational church, with a multinational congregation located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We are a church for people who think they don’t like church, so we can help them come to know a God they think they don’t need, tell them about Jesus, train and equip them, and send them back to their home countries to carry the message of the gospel. We have a congregation of approximately 3500+ adults and 80 youth with over 80 nationalities and holds 6 services across two locations every Friday.
About the Role
Seeking someone full-time to fill our Youth Ministry Co-Director position. Applicant must be a female, administrative, have a proven track record of volunteer recruitment and must be able to connect to and relate with students, volunteers and parents on a broad scale. Applicant must have a proven strategy for reaching young people for Jesus, while creating an inviting community of excitement and energy, encouraging students to seek God, invite their friends and grow in relationship with God and each other.
The Co-Director will work alongside the other Youth Ministry Co-Director to build the programs for youth, working directly with middle school and high school youth and their families. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about young people and their relationship with Jesus, someone youthful at heart but not afraid to assert themselves in appropriate situations. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in youth ministry and an undergraduate degree.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working in collaboration with the other Youth Ministry Co-Director, this person will provide for weekly opportunities for youth formation, education, and community
- Manage administrative tasks, including communications, Youth Ministry calendar, and budget.
- Plan, promote, and lead youth go trips and service projects.
- Build relationships with students and their families and provide pastoral care to help create a vibrant student community
- Recruit, develop, and empower volunteers serving in the Youth Ministry.
Personal Qualities Required
- Committed to and in agreement with the Fellowship Doctrinal Statement.
- A passion for the unique vision of Fellowship to reach all nations through Dubai.
- A personal, spirit filled, growing, healthy relationship with Jesus which is characterized by a commitment to bible reading, prayer, godly living and evangelism.
- If married, loving their spouse and nurturing a Christ-centered and dependent home.
- A deep love for the lost and all God’s people.
- The applicant must demonstrate a commitment to confidentiality, good interpersonal relationships, team work and support of Fellowship Ministries
- The position is full-time
- The required hours are 40 hours per week, although there will be occasions where more hours per week will be required.
November 12, 2018