Boulder Chinese Baptist Church, 5075 Jay Road, Boulder, CO 80301
ABOUT THE CHURCH:
Boulder Chinese Baptist Church (BCBC), a member of Southern Baptist Convention (SBC), is formed by a group of Christ followers in Boulder, Colorado. Our main ministry focus is ethnic Chinese. The aim of our church is to glorify God and benefit people: accepting Lord’s Great Commission, to spread gospel news about Christ. Everyone is welcome in our church to enjoy the love of Jesus. Due to the rapid growth, we are looking for a minister of Youth.
To proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ, to teach the biblical revelations, to equip Youth to be authentic followers of Christ, as well as implement planning the administrative aspects of Youth Ministry and services to BCBC and community.
The Minister of Youth is under the direction of BCBC Senior Pastor and the deacon board.
a. Systematic seminary education with Youth ministry as the focus
b. Lead an exemplary life as a follower of Jesus
c. Personal faith is in line with what SBC believes
d. Previous Youth ministry experience is a plus
e. A Godly, loving and mature leader
f. A team-builder and player
g. Native English speaker
The duties include giving direction to the overall educational and activities to promote evangelism and discipleship by planning, promoting, coordinating, conducting and evaluating the Youth activities of BCBC.
• Work closely with current Youth group teachers, BCBC Senior Pastor and deacons to develop a strategic plan for the ministry of Youth.
• Provide Pastoral Ministry with the Youth Ministry family (Youth, parents of Youth and Youth leaders) and coordinate the training of others to do likewise.
• Coordinate the weekly Youth education organizations including Friday fellowships, Sunday schools for now, and Sunday worship (later)
• Coordinate an overall Youth curriculum plan for the church for a balanced, comprehensive Christian education to Youths.
• Coordinate and implement an annual Youth ministry budget proposal, and administer that budget as approved by the Budget/Finance Committee.
• Create events for parents of Youth related to their parenting roles, and activities for parents and Youth.
• Establish and nourish good relationships with both Youth and their families
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of questions, please call: 303-495-0548
Boulder Chinese Baptist Church
August 17, 2017