Overview: Serve as the Youth Education Ministry Coordinator (8th – 12th grades), and other positions as the Church Board may direct, in accordance with the mission and vision of Santa Fe Christian Church (SFCC).
Reports to: Senior Pastor
1. Agreement with the Statement of Faith for Santa Fe Christian Church (viewable at http://caringsfcc.com/index.php/home/about-us/purpose-and-beliefs) and the ability to work under the guidelines listed in the church constitution (viewable at http://caringsfcc.com/index.php/home/about-us/constitution-and-bylaws).
2. A passion for sharing God’s Word.
3. Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, college degree or coursework in field preferred
1. To work in harmony with the pastoral staff and church body, relating in a manner that results in an effective and positive influence.
2. To be an effective communicator of God’s Word in teaching, training, counseling, and discipling situations.
3. To provide vision and programming for our youth in accordance with the constitutionally stated purpose of SFCC.
4. Personally connect with current members and new attendees, working with the pastoral staff on assimilation of new families.
5. To effectively recruit, guide, and train youth members to actively serve in the Volunteer Ministry System of SFCC.
6. To actively join in membership with the church body.
Leadership Responsibilities: Youth Education Ministry (8th – 12th grades)
1. To develop an ongoing, strategic plan for reaching, teaching, and discipling students to be fully committed Christ followers.
2. Effective communication of mission, vision, and direction with parents and church leadership.
3. To recruit, develop, and train a team of lay leaders for ministry to students.
4. Coordinating, planning, and delivering the student ministry curriculum, effectively communicating it to leadership and parents of current students.
5. Coordinating, planning, and overseeing student activities and calendar, including timely communication and promotion of events with church leadership (for church calendar purposes) and parents.
6. To be responsible for the development and management of the Student Ministry portion of the budget including accurate and timely financial reporting.
7. Additional responsibilities may be added by the Church Board, based on individual gifts and leading by the Holy Spirit.
Santa Fe Christian Church
13602 FM 1764
Santa Fe, TX 77517
Desired Start Date: June 1, 2018
Hours Per Week
10-15, with increase potential for added responsibilities
To be determined, based on accepted added responsibilities
For additional information or to submit a resume, email YouthMinistries@CaringSFCC.com.
SANTA FE CHRISTIAN CHURCH
13602 FM 1764
June 14, 2018