The Presbyterian Church in Morristown, NJ is seeking a full-time Youth Director for implementing ministries for Middle School and High school Youth and Young adults.
As the Youth Director you will be responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the Youth Ministries with the Church. Some responsibilities include religious retreats, weekly youth group meetings, mission trips, and Youth Confirmation.
Morristown NJ is located in Morris County in northern New Jersey, about 40 miles west of NYC. If you are interested in this position and have any questions or are interested in applying for this position please contact Ken Clark at email@example.com, visit our website at www.pcmorristown.org
- Develop a plan for discipleship for students through small group and/or mentoring.
- Work in partnership with various sessions and groups within the Church.
- Recruit and Train Adult Volunteers
- Attend 2 retreats and 2 summer mission trips
- Engage youth in PCUSA Triennium Event
- Ability to organize, plan and lead
- Ability to work with other groups with the Church: preaching, liturgy, music, drama, ushers, greeters
- Experience in Youth Ministry and Christian Education
- Understanding of controversial issues that can face this generation of Youth.
- Compensation is a combination of housing and cash salary
- One week of continuing education.
- 50% of medical benefits are covered
- Participation in the PCUSA Pension Program
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts
- 3-5 Years’ experience (preferred)
Presbyterian Church in Morristown, NJ
Presbyterian Church USA
65 South Street, Morristown, NJ
August 14, 2019