Job Details – This job is in the Dominican Republic.
- Work as a team with Crosswinds staff to ensure Crosswinds is able to follow the continuum of care for each resident.
- Serve as a mentor to each youth.
- Receive in-service orientation and training in child care methods.
- Maintain order, intervene in crisis situations, and administer proper and fair and constructive discipline consistent with Crosswind’s policies.
- Maintain an understanding of each resident’s treatment plan.
- Be aware of and carry out Crosswind’s guidelines and practices as defined in Lifeline’s procedure manual.
- Model and teach the balanced life concept in all interaction with residents.
- Be a positive role model to the residents by demonstrating high moral and ethical standards.
- Be active in discipleship interaction with residents and staff.
- Attend all regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Personal relationship with Christ
- BA degree or vocational equivalent preferred (at minimum H.S. Diploma/ GED)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Exceptional people skills
- Problem solving skills
- Prior experience serving at-risk youth
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred, but not necessary
Bachelors or better.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview. Please, write “Youth Coach application” in the subject heading.
Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
July 7, 2021