Worship Arts Associate
Crossroads Farm is a cooperative, outsourced, rural youth ministry. In regions where many churches have 50 or fewer attendees, Crossroads partners with the local churches to love the rural teen, providing outreach and ministry training opportunities while coming alongside them for more effective growth. Working at Crossroads is more than working with one church or one neighborhood, it’s reaching entire counties. We are looking for highly motivated and skilled youth workers passionate about bringing the Gospel to students in rural America and ready to invest long term.
As the Worship Arts Associate, you are responsible for the development, maintenance, and philosophy of the worship ministry including both worship and tech teams.
- Recruit and build worship and tech teams
- Work with, schedule, and train volunteers on tech and music teams
- Schedule, prepare, and rehearse worship sets for each week
- Run weekly practices
- Maintain all audio and visual tech
- Be aware of the spiritual climate of the worship and tech teams as well as the individual members
- Stage décor, technical sound and lighting, keeping all spaces organized and clean
- Work with the Ministry and Administrative Directors to establish a worship ministry budget
- Be available to assist any visiting artist/ bands
- Work with directors and associates to write grants for needed tech pieces and training
“As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.” Ephesians 4:1
- Must be a person of integrity, given to the pursuit of a personal relationship with God through Christ. They must be committed to the Word of God as the source of spiritual wisdom and continual prayer
- If married, the Worship Arts Associate must place a strong priority on the sanctity of the marriage. He or she (if with children) must be committed to providing a godly home for his or her children. He or she should be committed to regular attendance and involvement in a local church
- Should be faithful, available, respectful and teachable
- Should be in agreement to the doctrinal statement of Crossroads Farm
- Represents Jesus Christ and Crossroads Farm at all times
- Should be willing to come alongside other Crossroads Farm personnel in areas of need as a member of the CRF team, even if those duties fall outside their job description
- Must have at least an associate degree or equivalent experience
- Must have knowledge of music, instruments, and sound dynamics
- Must be relational and desirous of mentoring young persons in their pursuit of Jesus
- Should possess a working knowledge of sound systems, computer worship programs, EQ systems, etc.
- Should be capable of managing details as well as possess good people skills (communication, friendly, diligent, conscientious)
We are currently looking for Worship Arts Associates for our branches in Hillsdale County, Michigan and Harrison County, Ohio.
All staff at Crossroads Farm raise support to serve as missionaries to rural America. Support goals are set based on experience, geographical multipliers, number of family members, and health benefits. Final salary packages will be determined by the HR department and presented to applicants.
- Health Insurance – An employee may raise additional support to cover health insurance premiums. The extent of individual or family health care is determined by each employee
- Retirement Account – An employee may raise additional support for pre-taxed retirement contribution of up to 5% of one’s gross income
- Ministry Expense Account – An employee may raise additional support for job related expenses including but not limited to books, sporting events with students, meals with students, computer, gas/mileage reimbursements, training, conferences, communication with ministry partners, ministry travel expenses, etc.
- Dependents – Employees are allowed to raise an additional stipend pending family size
- Vacation – Each Crossroads Farm employee is allotted a set number of vacation, itineration, and sick days
5520 W Card Rd
April 29, 2021