First Priority of America (https://firstpriority.club) is a non-profit organization whose mission is To Take the Hope of Christ to Every Student. FPoA exists to educate, train, and provide resources for Christian students to legally form clubs and share the gospel with unbelieving students on the public school campus. First Priority of America is seeking to hire a full-time District Director who will provide executive direction and leadership for the ministry in the Tennessee 1st Congressional District area.
The District Director will be responsible for vision casting, board development, fundraising, ministry training, and local church networking. The ability to relate to each of our five network demographics (essential networks) is a must. Those include business leaders, church leaders including pastors and youth pastors, parents, teachers, and students.
- Passion for their community/city, youth ministry, a genuine interest in the hopes and concerns of youth
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of youth ministry both inside the local church and on the public school campus
- Listen well and communicate effectively with people of all ages
- Skilled in collaborative planning and implementing ministry
- Person of integrity that maintains and keeps the utmost confidentiality of all sensitive ministry information including financial records, procedures and contact databases.
- Well-balanced individual skilled at managing the details of the ministry and skilled at leading and managing people.A bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of ministry and/or business leadership experience is preferred.
Interested candidates can email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For a detailed job description click here.
First Priority of America
15380 Old Hickory Blvd, Nashville
February 16, 2021