Summary of Role:
- Provide leadership and coaching for Student Ministry Volunteer Team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Student Ministry Leaders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with students and their families.
- Oversee logistics of Student Ministry, including lesson plans, communicating with volunteer leaders, safety and security, vision, facility and technology.
- Be excellent at volunteer recruitment and developing a healthy leader culture, including discipleship, leader training, and leader appreciation initiatives.
- Work with other Grace staff to champion healthy families and identify opportunities to better equip, encourage, and partner with parents.
- Manage the Student Ministry budget.
- Work closely with other Grace ministries to provide additional support in church wide events as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
To see the full job post and to apply for this position: CLICK HERE
Grace Christian Fellowship
3450 Billy Hext Rd
August 25, 2022