The Student Ministry Director will lead the student ministry team. They will work closely with the all campus student ministry team. They will be directly overseen by the campus pastor. The primary role of this director is to coordinate daily, weekly and monthly tasks that are critical to the growth, development, care and maintenance of student ministries.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work as the Student Ministry Coordinator
- Oversee all Special Events for the summer
- Prepare all necessary preparation tasks for Camp Harvest
- Record and respond to all Student Assimilation
- Communicate with students and parents of all events, tasks and communication necessary for events.
- Coordinate communication, tasks and events between all student ministry campuses.
- Ensure quality care and direction for group members as needed
- Identify and develop new leaders
- Equip current leaders for effective ministry
- Connect new students to small groups
Bachelor’s Degree (from Bible School preferred)
Work Experience Requirements:
3-5 years of experience working with High School/Jr High students in Ministry
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Strong ability to see plans through from start to finish
- Flexible and comfortable with change.
- Must attend HBC.
See all jobs
Harvest Bible Chapel
800 Rohlwing Rd. Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
January 20, 2017