ERBC is looking for a passionate, high-energy individual excited by the challenge of reaching Eagle Rock students and passing on a contagious, transforming faith to the next generation. This individual must love students and have the courage and creativity to devise effective new ways to reach broken students and lead them into a growing relationship with Christ.
General Overview and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Student Ministry in planning, implementing, and engaging students in weekly programs that attract others, foster community and lead students to Christ.
- Assist in the leadership of Sunday morning (8:30 am – 12:30 pm) and Wednesday night (5:00pm-9: 30 pm) Student Ministry programs.
- Assist in the development of a strong Student Ministry volunteer team.
- Monthly teaching responsibilities in Sunday morning program.
- Develop relationships with students and encourage them to take the next steps in their relationship with Jesus, whatever their starting point is.
- Perform necessary administrative tasks (parent emails, social media, procuring supplies, etc.)
- Based on gifting and fitness there are also opportunities to participate in leadership roles in our adult weekend services and connections ministry.
- 15-20 hours per week.
- A committed follower of Jesus with a demonstrated passion for working with youth and families.
- A proven ability to engage and relate to students in both Middle & High School, along with their families.
- Compliance with Eagle Rock Baptist Church policies and procedures.
- A goal oriented individual who is a mature, organized, self-starter with a warm personality and strong communication skills.
- At least three years of experience working with students.
- Valid CA driver’s license and insurance.
- Preference will be given to the candidate pursuing a career in vocational ministry.
- Preference will also be given to the candidate with experience leading worship.
Eagle Rock Baptist Church
1499 Colorado Blvd
May 14, 2019