Community Fellowship Church is looking for an experienced Student Ministry Director to join our staff on a journey to advance the mission of God in our world. CFC is a medium-sized suburban C&MA congregation located in Lancaster, PA. Biblically-based preaching and modern worship characterize our three worship services. In an effort to make committed followers of Christ, CFC has a strategic plan aimed at advancing a missional mindset while promoting biblical literacy and a healthy community.
The Student Ministry Director will actively manage and develop the architecture and atmosphere of our Student Ministry (grades 5-12) based on the church’s vision. We LOVE young people and believe they are more than an audience—they are agents of God’s mission.
- Are a leader of leaders with a proven track record of leading students, volunteers, and staff toward full life in Christ,
- Have demonstrated initiative as a mobilizer, and thrive in overseeing multiple projects simultaneously,
- Are experienced in ministry collaboration,
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills,
- Are well-versed in youth culture, trends, and student ministry models,
- Are an experienced teacher with a passion for the Word of God.
- Consider yourself to be spiritually and emotionally mature,
Then we have a great opportunity to share with you! Submit a cover letter, resume, and brief testimony to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Community Fellowship Church
Christian & Missionary Alliance
200 Bethel Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601
March 11, 2021