The Student Ministry Director is responsible for overseeing
ministry to junior high and senior high students (Grades 6-12)
with the guidance of the Student Ministry Team.
The objectives are for the students to:
1) Know Jesus Christ
2) Grow as disciples
3) Show the love of Christ by witnessing, serving and using their spiritual gifts.
The Student Ministry Director is responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing ministry
in keeping with the church mission statement.
• Have a growing faith in Jesus Christ
• Possess a strong biblical foundation
• Participate in healthy personal relationships and family life
• Commitment to long-term development of Student Ministry at St. Paul’s
• Experience in Student Ministry and have a sense of calling and love for Student Ministry
• Must affirm the “Essentials of Our Faith”
• Willing to serve in the context of an EPC church outlined within the Westminster Confession of Faith
St. Paul's Presbyterian Church
Evangelical Presbyterian Church of America
April 30, 2021