Student Ministry Coordinator
Direct Report to Family Ministries Pastor
The Student Ministry Coordinator will work with the Family Ministry Pastor to implement a cohesive ministry plan for our 6th-12th grade students.
Our goal as a Church is to meet people where they are and to help them take their next step toward a Christ-centered life. We are looking for someone that is passionate about youth ministry, a team player, willing to have fun, and that can help create an engaging environment.
The student ministry coordinator will be expected to lead the following tasks:
- Lead Sunday morning youth Sunday School including organizing and supporting the Sunday School volunteers
- Lead Sunday evening youth group activities
- Recruit and retain volunteers
- Administrative duties such as: keeping student data up to date, reporting data, tracking attendance, developing promotional materials, and updating the Student Ministry social media.
- Organize and execute special events and activities for the youth
- Communicate in a timely manner with youth, parents, and volunteers on all things related to youth ministry at Broadmoor.
- Other duties as assigned by the Family Ministry Pastor.
Compensation will be commensurate to experience. This position is full time and does include benefits.
To apply, submit your cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position and your resume to Brad Waggonerfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Broadmoor United Methodist Church
United Methodist Church
10230 Mollylea Dr
October 16, 2019