Northside is looking for full-time (40 hours/week) Student Ministry Associate to assist the Northside Student Ministries staff in programming, relationships, and furthering the mission of the church for students in 6th-12th grades.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills with youth, peers, and parents
- Ability to inspire and empower kids to grow as disciples
- Understanding of missions and community engagement
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Passion for planning and equipping youth to engage in worship
- Awareness of UMC mission statement and membership vow
- Work week will be Sunday to Thursday most weeks
- Basic understanding of AVL and ability to learn for ministry area
The top candidate will have a bachelor’s degree completed, at least 3-5 years of experience in student ministry, or a combination of education and experience commensurate with the minimum requirements of this position. S/he will also possess a deep desire to grow in his/her relationship with Christ and a passion for encouraging the pursuit of Christ in teenagers while creating an atmosphere of acceptance and belonging at all ministry events. Please contact NateJ@NorthsideUMC.org for further information or to send your resume.
Northside United Methodist Church
United Methodist Church
2799 Northside Drive
November 7, 2022