We are looking for strong followers of Jesus Christ who want to make a difference in the lives of struggling teens and the staff who serve them.
Located in the Dominican Republic, Caribbean Mountain Academy exists to bring lasting hope to families in crisis. CMA allows struggling youth to step away for a time in order to find fresh perspective. The youth experience a new culture, serve in the surrounding impoverished communities, and enjoy beautiful waterfalls, beaches, and mountains. CMA staff support them throughout these new experiences, modeling the love of Christ and showering the students in love and prayer.
Check out this video for more information and prayerfully consider joining the team!
*Please note that positions at CMA are support based, missionary positions in order to keep tuition more affordable for families.
The staff support coordinator is responsible for ensuring the initial and ongoing support of all Caribbean Mountain Academy staff. This person should advocate for, and encourage, good communication between employees and the leadership of CMA campus.
Within these responsibilities, a Staff Support Coordinator will demonstrate a consistent pursuit of God through interpersonal relationships, accountability, biblical precepts, scripture, prayer, and consistent church attendance in daily life and teaching.
- Effectively coordinate with HR, Business Development, and hiring managers during the hiring process.
- To oversee and be in regular communication with staff during their hiring, fundraising, and onboarding process.
- Ensure that each employee has the best transition onto CMA campus as possible
- Regularly and intentionally check in with employees during their initial 6 months, and as needed thereafter.
- Check in with staff after furloughs, coordinate staff care surrounding furloughs.
- Ensure that the training content each month is helpful and meets the needs of the staff while also following best practice standards in at-risk youth care.
- Maintain employee files, and ensure that supervisors are aware of training needs for each employee.
- To plan regular staff care, examples include: regular staff events, anniversary recognition, employee of the month recognition, etc.
- Coordinate the 90-Day and Annual Evaluations of Employees
- Personal relationship with Christ
- References attesting to lifestyle consistent with Christian faith
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass all background checks
- Exceptional people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree or vocational equivalent
- Prior experience serving at-risk youth
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Previous ministry leadership experience
How To Apply
If you have questions or want to follow up, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Crosswinds - Caribbean Mountain Academy
Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
July 11, 2021