ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Career Association of Georgia, Inc (CAG) (in partnership with the Purpose Solutions Group dba TJ Training and Business Services) is a 501c3 School of Business that renders the Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification. CAG helps aspiring and existing entrepreneurs turn specialized knowledge into thriving businesses, and helps aspiring business leaders develop the acumen necessary to successfully manage a business within diverse industries governed by the Business:Scholar (B2S) Modular, a patent pending model.
Career Association of Georgia, Inc (CAG) and affiliated companies is a modernized education and career creating company that is governed by the Business:Scholar (B2S) Modular, the Strategy from Heaven, where we offer open-ended career opportunities to career seekers (scholars) whose career-end goal is to manage a team, start or expand a business.
Do you have experience as a social media manager, marketing or sales professional and desire to move up the ranks to a senior leadership or C-Suite position? Have you been thinking about starting your own social media marketing agency but aren’t sure where to begin? Do you have experience posting on social media and even give great tips to others but need real-world practice, testimonials and credibility necessary to get paying clients? Have you already started your company but are having trouble getting consistent sales? Do you have the desire to not only start your own company but grow it to the point where hiring employees will one day be necessary?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, keep reading. This opportunity may be the one you’ve been believing for.
The primary goal of the Social Media & Business Development Specialist position with Career Association of Georgia, Inc (in partnership with the Purpose Solutions Group dba TJ Training and Business Services) is to assist faith-based aspiring business leaders, aspiring entrepreneurs and beginning entrepreneurs by providing a gateway to the education, business coaching, network, customers, sales and marketing practice necessary to defy the 3-5 year failing statistic for startups and small businesses.
The contract responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Create branded social media posts for and maintain TJ Training and Business Services’ owner and CAG and affiliate social media pages. Ensure content and design choices are ADA compliant, has action links, attributes and appropriate qualities to gain reach and engagement.
- Meet monthly business development goals/quotas to attract new scholars into the B2S Modular.
- Utilize free-to-you group business coaching services and tools to create a business plan, register your business and setup the appropriate infrastructure to properly and successfully operate your business based on approved Entrepreneurship and Business Certification standards. If you plan to work toward a Director to C-Level leadership position within a corporation and do not plan to start your own business you will use tools, coaching and resources to work on a practice business to develop the skillset, mindset and practices necessary to attract top tier executive job opportunities to become a top leader in business.
- Provide your intended business products and services to the B2S Modular community (TJ Training and Business Services’ owner, CAG and affiliates) in exchange for reviews, testimonials for your website and recommendations to improve your business offerings in preparation for go-to-market, providing you with proven products and services and the credibility to more quickly and efficiently attracting paying customers into your business from the start.
- Submit samples of prior work
- Submit a schedule to adhere to on a weekly basis
- Attend Leaders Serving Leaders Coalition meetings, Contractor and Partner team meetings
- Must be willing to consider recommendations from CAG and affiliated companies
- Have a desire to one day hire workers
- Participate in business development activities
- Provide weekly and monthly summary of reports of deliverables
- Meet all goals within a given deadline and invoice for services completed
- Hold a business degree as a leader of a startup company. If you do not hold a business degree you will be required to register to get Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification, fees may apply
$2,000 a month based on business development activities / 12-month contractor
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE (If asked list Takia John as the person who referred/assisted you): https://share.hsforms.com/194V3tSdvTEetbl0MB1C0GA4lfyt
CAG Communications, a division of Career Association of Georgia, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Career Association of Georgia in partnership with TJ Training and Business Services
1190 North Highland Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30306
November 1, 2022