Position Title: Seasonal Assistant Food Service
Terms: FT Contract May – August
Deadline: Open until filled
Location: Brantford, Ontario
In concert with the purpose of Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship of Canada: the transformation of youth, students and graduates, in all their ethnic diversity, into fully committed followers of Jesus Christ, this position will work alongside our Food Service Manager, second Assistant Food Service worker and the volunteer kitchen staff team.
In this position, you will bring your passion to see the transformation of campers by serving in our food service department, during our spring group rental and summer camp season.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Food preparation
- Maintaining kitchen standards
- Assisting with menu planning/ordering
Additionally in the summer season (July-August)
- Assist with volunteer staff management
- Assist with dining hall management
The ideal applicant for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Excellent interpersonal skills (positive attitude)
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- Physical demands include lifting and carrying 50lb sacks, moving and lifting heavy pots and pans and standing for long periods.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with team members at all levels
- Organizational and time management skills
- Kitchen and/or camp experience preferred but not necessary
- Flexibility to work irregular and extended hours
Interested applicants are invited to email a resume and cover letter to Steve Richardson, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information on Circle Square Ranch Grand River, please visit our website at: www.csranchgrandriver.ca
Employment is conditional upon a clear police reference check. The successful candidate must be able to affirm InterVarsity’s Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith Agreement. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those candidates selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Circle Square Ranch
1645 Colborne St E, Brantford, ON, N3T 5L4
September 30, 2021