To be responsible for the development and oversight of all Faith Baptist Church ministries to junior high, senior high youth, and post high school young adults with the goal of them becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
College degree and 3-5 years experience preferred. Job description available upon request.
- Lead Faith Baptist youth and young adult ministry to develop maturing followers of Christ
- Be mentored by the Lead Pastor, remaining accountable and responsive to his oversight of the youth and young adult ministry.
- Attend and participate in worship services and staff meetings on a weekly basis.
- Preach to congregation, as needed.
- Work with the Greater Fort Wayne Campus Ministry, specifically Purdue-Fort Wayne and Indiana Tech.
- Must be able to pass background checks.
- Participate in job performance reviews.
- Present a yearly youth budget proposal.
- Stay current with youth ministry practices.
6600 Trier Rd. Fort Wayne, IN 46815
June 6, 2018