The Ridge Community Church is looking for a full-time Next-Generation Pastor. Their primary responsibility (80%) is to serve, lead and shepherd students in sixth through twelfth grade, as well as their families. Their purpose is to introduce students to Christ, disciple them in spiritual growth and to train them in serving Christ. In this capacity the Next Gen Pastor will be responsible for the planning, coordinating, promoting and reporting on youth programs and events. An important secondary responsibility (20%) is to work with the Director of Children’s Ministry as a mentor and adviser in the areas of ministry coordination, communication, and development and management of volunteers (and volunteer leaders).
We have a thriving student ministry with 100+ in attendance each week. We have healthy relationships with the local schools, sports teams, and continue to reach new students each week.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Knowledgeable in student ministries with at least 5 years of experience in leading a ministry of 100+
- Experienced in recruiting, developing, and motivating adults and students to become leaders
- Great at communicating, empowering, and relating to others
- A student of leadership and youth culture
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
- Building a relational youth ministry
- Overseeing weekly student experiences with a high standard of excellence
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries
- Going fast, getting your hands dirty, having fun, and getting feedback along the way
It’s more than a job.
It’s a calling.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
The Ridge Community Church
960 Millholland Road Mineral Bluff, GA 30559
December 20, 2017