MIDDLE SCHOOL PASTOR
Vineyard Cincinnati Church is passionate about loving the people of this city well. We’re proud of being a church that invites people to have a relationship with Jesus, by doing small things with great love. That’s our mission, and the people of this church are excited to fulfill that mission.
The Student Ministry of Vineyard Cincinnati is dedicated to leading students in 6th-12th Grades to become fully devoted followers of Christ, walking in the Spirit. By teaching truth from God’s word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly worship and teaching experiences, as well as small groups.
If you naturally connect with adult leaders and middle school students (grades 6-8), and you’re passionate about leading them into a deeper faith, check out what it will take to be the Middle School Pastor at Vineyard Cincinnati:
We’ll be interested if you are:
- A student pastor at heart, with at least two years of experience in large student ministry environment
- Someone that other people would say is high energy and outgoing
- An experienced recruiter, developer, and motivator of volunteer leaders
- A risk-taker, excited about trying new ideas
You’ll like it here if:
- You’re looking for a church that is “naturally supernatural” – embracing the radical middle
- You enjoy building a relational youth ministry, and working with relational people
- You look forward to overseeing weekly worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- You like being creative and inventive in every aspect of our work
The ministry will flourish if you:
- Pastor the families, volunteers, and students under your leadership in a relational, outgoing, and proactive manner
- Work closely with the Student Pastor and NextGen staff to create a high-invitation, high challenge discipleship culture in the middle school ministry
- Train your volunteer leaders to engage in contact work with students and parents through specific trainings and also by being the example that they follow
- Follow all best practices for administration of the middle school ministry, including keeping accurate attendance records, setting and following the ministry-area budget
- Are highly competitive and can hold your own in a nerf war
To begin the application process, please visit our jobs page at https://www.vineyardcincinnati.com/jobs click on the Middle School Pastor and “apply for this position”.
Vineyard Cincinnati Church
11340 Century Circle E
March 8, 2021