Middle School Director
All interested candidates – please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To facilitate spiritual and numerical growth in middle school students through managing the Connect, Remain, and Produce programs.
- Serve as the program director for a weekly Sunday Morning and Wednesday Outreach program; coordinating fellowship, assimilation systems, worship, and curriculum/message series in a way that leads to a successful environment.
- Serve as the program director for a monthly fellowship event; coordinating volunteers, resources, and schedules in a way that leads to spiritual and numerical growth.
- Lead efforts to connect students with the Wednesday night program by utilizing database information.
- Structure the teaching calendar in such a way to provide students with regular opportunities to come to make commitments to Christ.
- Set goals, action plans, calendar, curriculum/message series, and corresponding budget requests.
- Take part in recruiting, training, and directing adult and college volunteers who can assist in the programs that develop spiritual disciplines.
- Create quarterly spiritual growth challenges that will help students put their faith into practice.
- Develop and lead a yearly retreat that is aimed at helping students deepen preexisting faith roots.
- Lead a quarterly service opportunity.
- Lead a yearly local mission/service trip with accompanying leadership training for participating students.
- Identify potential students for servant leadership program and manage their growth.
Other Areas of Responsibility:
- Direct and maintain Facebook page for middle school students.
- Facilitate communication with middle school students through phone calls and Facebook messages.
- Attend major school events and hang out with students in small groups or as individuals on a regular basis.
- Participate in weekly Staff meetings.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Student Ministry Director.
- Prepare budgets and maintain accurate financial records.
- Other duties as assigned.
All Middle School Students
Next Generation Director
Spiritual Gifts Mix:
- Passionate about developing leaders to achieve maximum results*
- Passionate about strategy*
- Relationally-wired *
- ESFJ (Selfless Contributor), INFJ (Advocating Creative), ESTP (Social-Loving Starter)
- Outgoing and Exciting
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Bible, Youth Ministry or related area
- Preferred 6 months – 1 year experience with youth ministry
- Bible teaching and curriculum development*
- Discipleship and development of leaders*
- Development of strategic plans and budget
Meets Staff Qualifications*
- Spiritually mature in faith and walk
- Tither and manages own finances well
- Manages family well
- Passes Ministry Exam
- Doctrinal agreement with our statement of faith; avoids doctrinal divisiveness in areas where out statement of faith does not comment
* required, no exceptions
The Pointe Church
5335 Bass Road Fort Wayne, IN 46808
April 19, 2018