Middle School Director
|Title||Middle School Director|
|Reports to||High School Director|
The Middle School Director oversees the overall ministry to students in 6th-8th grades.
- Administrate and lead the Middle School Ministry.
- Plan and execute effective contact strategies with middle school students.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with parents through parent meetings and one-on-one interaction.
- Actively pursue unchurched and fringe students on and off the church campus.
- Actively evangelize and disciple middle school students.
- Organize and lead weekly programming (Wednesday Nights, Bible studies).
- Organize and lead mission trips and retreats.
- Organize and lead special events (Nightro, Planet Wisdom, 8th Grade
Road Trip, etc).
- Build adult and student leadership teams for the Middle School Ministry.
- Develop and care for leaders.
- Work collaboratively with the high school director and the youth team.
- Attend weekly staff meeting.
- Participate in “all staff” activities.
- Works collaboratively with the staff team.
3400 E Renner Rd
April 18, 2018