HOUSEKEEPING PART TIME POSITION:
Come be part of a team that believes in serving God with the gifts and personalities He has given each of us. We believe in serving our guests and campers with excellence and in being good stewards of all the resources given to us. If you feel God is leading you to use your gifts to serve in a ministry, Deer Run invites you to look at our mission and vision and determine if you would like to be a part of impacting the lives of others. We are currently looking for individuals to join our housekeeping team!
- Flexible schedule needed: Part Time 10-25 hours per week (weekdays and weekends); hours vary depending on guest reservations for day & overnight accommodations. During peak seasons employees can work 25+ hours.
- Day/Night shifts available.
- Position involves physical labor: Candidates must be physically able to do required tasks including (but not limited to): lifting over 25 pounds, carrying boxes and/or linens, squatting, climbing and hiking, walking up and down staircases, vacuuming and mopping 3000+ square feet, and able to work on their feet for 6 to 8 hours per day.
- Specific characteristics for the ideal team member: dependability, detail oriented, self-starter, able to problem-solve when needed, able to work in a fast-pace environment, works well with a team and works well on their own.
- Opportunities for Full-time employment.
Deer Run Camps & Retreats
3845 Perkins Rd
April 2, 2021