- High School Co-Director
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field related to our work (education, social work).
- Follower of Jesus in agreement with our Statement of Faith
- Assist in the planning and initiating of daily functions for your site’s program including both afterschool and summer programs.
- Supervise activities for your site’s program including off site field trips, after school program, and summer program.
- Consider the needs of your unique site and communicate ideas for ways to meet these needs with your Co-Director.
- Ensure that procedures and policies for operation of the afterschool and summer programs are followed.
- Collaborate with all other Staff in program planning, program staff training/shepherding and program evaluation.
- Assist in the shepherding, supervision, training and evaluating of your site’s program staff.
- Ensure that consistent loving discipline is being modeled and enforced by all staff, especially program staff.
- Write reports on discipline, enrollment and student progress.
- Shepherd, lead, and equip students for next phases of life.
- Assist in the oversight of the junior intern program.
- Assist in the development and tracking of the budget as it applies to your site’s programs.
- Communicate food needs to the Kitchen Director when applicable.
- Communicate needs of the building to the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Lead volunteers as they pertain to your campus by:
- Communication via email and in person
- Follow-up throughout their time of service
- Communicate and coordinate with the Volunteer Coordinator to receive volunteers for your campus after training.
- Represent Thrive Lonsdale to our community.
- Meet with our key constituencies: parents and students and volunteers.
- Assist and attend in supporting role presentations to the school, churches, businesses, and other non-profits as requested.
- Secure donations and funding for the program inasmuch as you are given the opportunity.
- Establish and maintain communication with all partnering organizations.
- Work as a team in planning of programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Volunteers assigned to your campus
- Jr. Interns
- Performed by the Chief of Staff after each program (Fall, Spring, Summer).
Application can be found on our website: https://thrivelonsdale.com/work-with-us
719 Dameron Avenue
April 1, 2021