We are looking for God’s woman to encourage our female students in their spiritual journey by modeling what it means to live a passionate, Christ-centered life. This person will also work closely with our female volunteers providing encouragement, training, and feedback to them. Christ Community Church (CCC) is an elder-led, non-denominational church with approximately 1300 people in our weekly worship services. Between our Middle School and High School Ministry, we have around 180 students.
We are committed to gospel-centered worship, teaching, discipleship, and reaching the community with
the life-changing truth of the gospel. The woman we are seeking should have significant experience
working with youth; be a strong team member and team player; be committed to carrying out the
mission and vision of CCC; and must be able to endorse the constitution, bylaws and doctrinal statement
of CCC and follow the leadership of the elders.
This woman will be a committed Christian who continues to grow in her relationship with God through Jesus Christ; lives consistently with the biblical standards of 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1; and has the support of her family in this ministry. We would prefer an individual with a bachelor’s degree (preferably in ministry/youth ministry). However, a combination of college and experience working with youth will also be considered.
The Girls Student Ministries Coordinator is responsible for relationally pursuing our middle school and high school students, establishing discipleship relationships with them, equipping our female volunteers to disciple and mentor students, and partnering with parents as they disciple their kids.
Please submit your resume to Lori Zaugra at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or contact the church office. We will review resumes and contact you if we require further information.
Title: Girls Student Ministry Coordinator
To work in partnership with the Student Ministry Pastors and families to meet the spiritual, emotional, and social needs of our female students at Christ Community Church. In a team setting, her mission is to cultivate a sense of community rooted in the Gospel and to instill a sense of urgency among our students to reach the world around them for Christ. These objectives are realized by the example set by the minister and youth team, the teaching of God’s Word, and the equipping of students and leaders to make disciples for God’s glory.
Payroll Status: Full Time
Reports to: Student Ministry Team Leader, Executive Pastor of Ministry, Elder Board
- Prefer bachelors degree (Biblical or Ministry related degree ideal).
- Has experience working with teenagers and parents in a church setting.
- Has a genuine love for students and the ability to relate to girls and female adults of different backgrounds.
- Has a clear philosophy of student ministry and leadership.
- Is a strong team member and team player.
- Has experience in recruiting, training, and empowering lay-leaders to serve in ministry.
- Is committed to carrying out the vision statement of CCC.
- Must be able to and will continue to endorse (as long as she is in service at Christ Community Church) the constitution and doctrinal statement of Christ Community Church and follow the leadership of the elders.
- Demonstrates a strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong computer skills, AV, and familiarity with social media tools and their use for ministering to you.
- Administrative skills
- Committed Christian (bears spiritual fruit, balances life, demonstrates emotional health and stability).
- Lives consistently within the biblical standards of church leaders (1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1)
- Public and private life above reproach; faithful, available, and teachable
- Will continue in a consistent, growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Believes God has gifted and called her to minister to teenagers and has the support of her family in this ministry.
- Invest and engage relationally with female youth.
- Recruit, train and shepherd volunteers with diverse gifts and personalities.
- Work with the student ministry team in leading and organizing effective youth programs encouraging fellowship, worship, biblical teaching, discipleship, and evangelism, as well as other ministry and mission opportunities.
- Promote an environment where students feel connected to each other as a church family; where each student is valued and loved.
- Seek to integrate youth ministry into all phases of church life.
- Provide biblical wisdom and spiritual direction to female volunteers leader and female students on an individual bases as needed.
- Create fun and meaningful opportunities for youth to connect and grow together.
- Assist student ministry pastors in regular parent communication and social media presence.
- Assist in the development of the student ministry’s yearly calendar that will accomplish our mission and vision as a ministry and church.
- Assist in planning and managing the student ministry budget.
- Stay current with youth ministry practices.
- Attend staff meetings, chapel, staff retreats, and appropriate training.
- Other responsibilities as given by leadership/elders.
- Be an active member of Christ Community Church.
- Participate in all-church events.
CHRIST COMMUNITY CHURCH
530 S. Pantano Rd.
August 5, 2021