The Girls Discipleship Coordinator will work under the Youth Pastor to ensure female students at Church of the Redeemer (Nashville), receive pastoral care and personal discipleship. In addition, the Coordinator will work with the Youth Pastor to facilitate regular youth programming and special events. Hours will vary weekly but average 10/week when school is in session and 5/week when school is on break.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Discipleship: Meet with female students individually and/or in groups for discipleship and pastoral care. These meetings should build connection with students and provide intentional conversation around issues of faith, ministry and discipleship.
- Events: Attend and help lead weekly Bible studies, monthly special events, the annual student retreat and other ministries directed to students.
- Administration: Assist the Youth Pastor in planning and preparing programming, special events, social outings and retreats.
- Meet weekly with the Youth Pastor for supervision and ministry planning
- Regular attender of Church of the Redeemer
- Attend weekly Bible Studies (middle school and high school)
- Regular meetings with students outside of events
- Administrative work including but not limited to emailing, designing, printing, mailing
Qualifications and Skills:
- Christian commitment of faith
- High school diploma
- Foundational Biblical understanding and knowledge
- Strong relational skills
- Youth ministry experience
To begin the application process send an email to email@example.com
Church of the Redeemer
Anglican Church in North America
920 Caldwell Ln
July 24, 2019