Female Student Ministry Coordinator
Principle Function: The Female Student Ministry Coordinator is responsible for working alongside the Assistant Pastor of Students in carrying out the vision that God has laid before us in reaching and discipling middle school and high school students. This person will bring leadership in the coordination and implementation of the student ministry of Scotts Hill Baptist Church to help accomplish this vision.
Specific Duties include:
- Work under the direct supervision of the Assistant Pastor of Students with a commitment to fulfill the vision and goals for the student ministries of Scotts Hill Baptist Church.
- Work with the Student Ministry staff in planning and overseeing the large group and small group gatherings.
- Work with the Assistant Pastor of Students in coordinating and recruiting volunteers for the student ministry:
- Enlisting and equipping workers who will be committed to the task of investing in the lives of students. Assist in volunteer recruitment, volunteer training and placement within the ministry.
- Assist in overseeing the student ministry Small Group Leaders in their weekly responsibilities.
- Keep volunteers informed of all current news and events within the student ministry.
- Work with the student ministry staff in overseeing and coordinating needs for all student ministry events:
- Responsible for budgets, purchase orders, planning, facility request, coordination, and execution of all student ministry events.
- Oversee registration for all trips and events.
- Oversee all small group leader communication and coordination for small groups (leader communications, homes, special details, etc).
- Take care of day-to-day administrative work and meeting support:
- Word Processing
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments
- Tracking sign-ups and payments for conferences, events, etc.
- Clerical support – filing, photocopying, etc.
- Order and distribute curriculum
- Keep the records for Student Ministry Small Groups:
- Track attendance and making sure it is turned in to the Education Assistant each week.
- Track attendance percentages
- Track year-to-year attendance
- Build meaningful relationships with leaders, students and parents.
- Responsible to communicate with parents once a month via newsletter or email.
- At the pastors request, counsel with female students or parents who may seek out counseling particular to student ministry.
- Oversee the updating of social media platforms regularly and communication via mass media.
- Manage the Scotts Hill Students email account and be available to respond to questions related to all events and trips.
- Work in conjunction with other church leaders to develop, plan and promote ministry programs designed to fulfill the mission of the church.
- Read and Follow the guidelines, procedures, and policies as set forth in the Personnel Manual.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Associate Pastor of Families.
Scotts Hill Baptist Church
Southern Baptist Convention
185 Scotts Hill Loop Rd
June 25, 2018