Student Ministry Assistant Director Job Description
We are looking for a mature and rooted Christian woman to join our student staff team in ministering to young women at our church ranging from 6th to 12th grade. We prefer a full-time staff member, benefits included!
If interested please send a resume in an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: StoneBridge Church Community, located in Charlotte, NC, exists to build bridges of grace for God’s glory. Following the strategic guidance of the Student Ministry Director, the Assistant Director will help direct and implement the vision of the Student Ministry and will report to the Student Ministry Director. It is a salaried position with full benefits. They will build and maintain relationships with students and families with the goal of discipling students to follow Christ. They will also be involved in all planning, preparation, and execution of the MS and HS ministry that includes, but is not limited to, meetings, programs, service projects, camps, and retreats.
- Relational Ministry: Building relationships with parents and students, including attending student extracurricular activities.
- Recruitment & Training: Seeking out and recruiting leaders (student & adult) to partner in student ministry.
- Calendar Planning & Management: Designing and executing a yearly calendar of programs and events.
- Space Usage: Maintaining and caring for rooms used and related Student Ministry storage.
- Communication: Overseeing all communication to students and parents for weekly/special events. Including utilizing social media.
- Logistics: Overseeing the logistics for trips, retreats, and events. This includes scheduling, transportation, lodging, forms, and registration tracking.
- Guys/Girls Small Group Leader Oversight: They would lead & equip the specific guys/girls small group leaders.
- Design: Conceptualizes thematic approach to programs and special events throughout the year. Including necessary purchasing for related events and elements.
- Managing Student Involvement: Overseeing attendance, group management, and processes for following up with students no longer attending.
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned by the Student Ministry Director
- Passion for Christ and his Church, particularly students.
- Embrace the doctrine and theology of the Presbyterian Church in America.
- Ability to motivate & disciple.
- Relational skills, outgoing and energetic.
- A teachable attitude/spirit with openness to feedback.
Good to Haves:
- Individuals that have experience with social media and current technology.
StoneBridge Church Community
Presbyterian Church of America
3700 Prosperity Church Rd., Charlotte, NC 28269
August 26, 2021