Mosaic Christian Fellowship in Northvale, NJ, is in search of their first Family Pastor. This new position will have a dual role of discipling parents while also leading the children’s ministry. They are looking for a leader to develop a strong vision to grow family and children’s ministries to take it to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and creating vision for children’s ministry
- Teach classes on discipleship, faith, child-rearing, etc., to parents
- Lead young parents toward having gospel-centered families and parent the heart of their children
- Creating and leading family groups
- Counseling families
Skills you need to have:
- A love for working in teams and seeing teams thrive more than individual success
- Enthusiasm and energy that comes from an excitement to serve the Lord!
- Spirit-led and prayerful in approach to ministry
- Excellent team-building skills
- An ability to teach and disciple parents in gospel-centered child-rearing
- A deep love for children and a strong desire to see them grow to love the Lord
- Seminary degree preferred
Northvale, NJ is a small-town suburb close to New York City where many people in the community work. Northvale is a family-based community with some of the best schools in America while being a safe place to live. They have one of the most densely populated Asian communities in the country and Mosaic Christian Fellowship started as an English ministry in a large Korean church.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to serve? Apply below:
Mosaic Christian Fellowship
Presbyterian Church of America
November 5, 2020