The Bridge 30A, Inc., is an independent ministry with a mission to build a community of faith among students in the 30A area to equip them in faith and action to be ambassadors for Christ.
Executive Director/Guy’s Program Director:
The Bridge 30A, Inc., Student Ministry is seeking to employ a dynamic individual to be executive director and guy’s program director. We are seeking an energetic, responsible, flexible, and mature Christian to lead the ministry full time. The ideal candidate will exude strong leadership, relational, and organizational skills while working with other staff, volunteers, and board of directors to creatively cast the vision that supports the mission of the ministry. Candidate must have strong foundation of biblical knowledge and teaching skills.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord as well as a calling for youth ministry.
- Two years or more youth ministry experience.
- Vision and demonstrated ability to plan, organize, lead, and guide complex projects and spontaneous activities related to youth ministries.
- Minimum of 3 years higher education. Degree preferred. Official biblical, theological, or ministry training preferred.
- Financial management skills.
- Valid drivers license and access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Commit to The Bridge 30A Mission, Core Values and Beliefs
- Direct and lead ministry team in key areas that support the Mission, Core Values, and Beliefs
- Build and maintain partnerships with local churches, local FCA’s, schools, and the community to reach and serve students and their families.
- Develop relationships with students, volunteers, community members and families with intention to help students go deeper in their faith (including student mentoring)
- Dedicate time for intentional prayer for the ministry
- Develop relationships with male students to disciple and encourage them in their relationship with Christ
- Plan and execute annual calendar of events, both social and spiritual, including Bible study, Friday night events, day trips, retreats and outreaches that support Mission.
- Plan annual scope and sequence of Bible study curriculum for middle and high school students
- Prepare & teach weekly Bible study
- Lead in recruitment, training, development, placement, supervision and encouragement of staff and volunteers to carry out the work of the ministry
- Manage and monitor expenses and maintain budget
- Execute communications plan including social media
- Work with board of directors on strategic plans, new ideas, communications plan, donor development/communication and fundraising
- Share ministry updates with church congregations semi-annually
- Conduct ongoing review of programs and identify successes and improvements
The Bridge 30A, Inc. Student Ministry
430 N Eden Park Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
July 23, 2017