Who we are:
Galilee South Community Church is a non-denominational church here in Littleton, CO. We are a growing, vibrant community with the vision of building a glorious church together with brothers and sisters in a multi-ethnic and multi-generational community. We are all about loving people and bringing the life changing message of Jesus Christ to all. Currently our congregation is around 150 adults and around 50 Youth and Children.
Our church has been in the Littleton community for about 10 years. The Senior Pastor, Paul Chen was a graduate of Denver Seminary in 2018. The church has really been blessed with brothers and sisters who loves the Lord, and place importance to raising the next generation for the Kingdom of God! We look forward to the Lord’s calling for you to join us.
From the Pastor:
If you are looking for an opportunity to put what God has placed on your heart into practice, this is the place for you! I am looking for a partner in ministry, someone who is willing to learn and to make instant impact to all ministries in the church. You would have opportunity to teach from the pulpit, to gain leadership experience in key ministries, and bring a change to the community here in Colorado. Love to connect and learn what God has put on your heart!
We are looking for:
We are seeking a Full-time Youth Pastor for our student ministry. Currently, the ministry includes both Middle School and High School students.
Qualified candidates will be seminary trained (currently enrolled) or equivalency completed.
Additional Candidate Requirements and Preferences:
- Evident relationship with Jesus Christ and shows clear calling for full-time ministry in student ministry
- Strong Christ-like character and ethics, act as a servant leader
- Align with GSCC Vision and Faith Statement (provided on GSCC Website)
- Fluent in English, some Chinese preferred but not required. Understanding of Chinese culture is a plus.
- Previous youth ministry experience preferred
Youth Pastor Responsibilities:
- Overseeing, growing and coordinating church’s youth ministry, including both Middle and
High School Students
- Leading Middle and High school students: In Spiritual Growth, Knowledge in the Word of
God, Discipleship and life transformation while serving in the church and community
- Design and lead weekly ministry meetings during the week and Sunday mornings.
- Raise up disciples and student leaders as an important goal
- Recruit, Disciple, Manage Youth Ministry Team Volunteers
- Attending and participating in staff meetings, church events and prayer meetings
- Sharing and promote program plans through media platform that is relevant and effective
Position Salary and Benefits:
- Full-time salary with medical benefit (Health, Vision, Dental) Salary Range: $35,000 – $45,000 BOE
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Continued Education Benefit
- Annual Training/Conference Budget
- Budget for meeting with students and volunteers
- Book/material budget
Galilee South Community Church
March 11, 2020