Youth Ministry Programs at FPCL
- Youth Group (September through May)
- Select (or create), purchase, and implement curricula for the middle school and high school groups. These groups are currently combined but could be split for age-specific curricula in the future.
- Summer Youth Activities
- Implement summer activities, which could include outside games, Bible studies, eating together, etc
- Summer Mission Trip
- Select a mission trip location (and host organization if applicable) around November and book the dates for the trip
- Implement a fundraiser to lower the cost of the trip for families (typically February or March)
Youth Director Position
- 32 hours per week, $18 per hour (would be $29,952 over a full year of employment)
- Reports to Head Pastor
- Download Full Job Description at fpcl.org/jobs
Interested in applying?
Send a Cover Letter and Resume to Pastor Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Church
First Presbyterian Church of Littleton (FPCL) is a mid-sized church (170 in worship, 330 in membership) near the downtown of Littleton, CO. We focus on personal spiritual growth and living out our faith in our community. Jesus calls us to Belong, Believe, and Be Loving.
Belong: we have deep relationships that are rooted in a particular place.
Believe: we have an alive, growing faith in Jesus Christ.
Be Loving: we are branching out to serve others as Jesus did.
We have two traditional worship services on Sunday morning at 8:30 and 10:30am. Our children’s education is during the 10:30am service, our youth ministry is on Sunday after church, and our adult education is scattered throughout the week in Bible studies and groups. For more information visit http://littletonpresbyterian.org.
We feel Jesus calling our attention to our local neighborhoods. Specifically, we will be focusing on two different areas with two different strategies in 2019 and beyond.
One Mile: Our church was once a place where the people who could walk here chose to do so, because Jesus used our church to make a positive difference in the lives of those in our community. We will once again reach out to the one mile around our church to start rediscovering those relationships.
My Neighborhood: Many church members live too far away from the church to spend a lot of time in our one mile area. We encourage church members to help the people in their local neighborhoods Belong, Believe, and Be Loving.
First Presbyterian Church of Littleton
Presbyterian Church USA
November 29, 2018