Fourth Presbyterian Church (PCUSA) www.fourthpres.com in Greenville, S.C. is seeking an experienced full-time Director of Youth Ministries to support and advance their vision “to nurture youth and their families in Christian discipleship through worship, fellowship, study and mission.” The director will partner with the Youth Committee as well as youth, parents, and volunteers to implement their vision through a variety of education, fellowship, and mission programs. Through such programs the director will lead efforts to create a nurturing and welcoming faith community for all youth. Fourth Presbyterian Church is looking for someone who will join their efforts to recognize youth as important members in the church today and partner across many ministries to participate fully in their community of faith. The church is located in downtown Greenville, a beautiful hub of outdoor activity, culinary interest, and recent growth in upstate South Carolina.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years paid youth ministry experience, preferably in a medium to large congregational setting
- Strong personal faith committed to the reformed theological tradition and in the Presbyterian way of being the church
- Proficiency in MS Office, various social media platforms, and other communication technologies
- Trained or willing to be trained in First Aid/CPR
To learn more about the requirements and view the job description, please visit the Fourth Presbyterian church website https://fourthpres.com/Youth.htm. Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Martha Whitesides at email@example.com.
4th Presbyterian Church
Presbyterian Church USA
703 E Washington St. Greenville
March 31, 2020