We are hiring a Director of Student Ministries to work at First Presbyterian in the hottest mid-sized city on the West Coast! Our staff loves and appreciates each other (truly). Our congregation is intergenerational and proud of it. We are honest about who we are, feel good about our values, the way we fit into our neighborhood and our city, and how compelling the way of Jesus remains.
We don’t have smoke and lights, or perfect 15 second social media clips, or pressure and expectation for you to. We do work hard to love our neighbors, make space for doubt, and cling to the hope found in Christ, and would hope you would foster that environment for our teenagers. We have a long history of beloved, effective, and supported student ministries at FPC and would love you to consider being a part of our future.
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation Leave to accrue each year
- 12 Days Paid Sick Leave Program to accrue each year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Program w/ 10% matching up to $1000/yr
- 2 Health Insurance Options & Employee Assistance Program
- Dental and Vision Hardware plans are available at your expense
- Paid Study Leave
- Sabbatical Leave (after 7 years of service)
- First Presbyterian Christian School Student Tuition Discount for Child(ren)
- WA Paid Family and Medical Leave Program
- Moving Expense Support of middle bid from 3 moving estimates up to $6000 or move yourself for a 1 time moving expense allotment.
- Social Security & Medicare Deposits
- Long Term Disability Insurance Coverage
- L&I Workman’s Compensation Coverage
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and in line with FPC’s compensation scale. Pay Range: $45,000 – $48,000 DOE
Full job description can be found HERE. To apply, please send us your resume and 3 references with contact information. Additionally, please also attach 1-2 pages answering the following questions:
- Based on what you’ve been able to learn about First Presbyterian so far, in what ways do you think you’d be a good fit with our beliefs, culture, and values?
- Describe how your faith today has evolved from when you were a High school student.
- How is faith integrated into your everyday life?
Please send your resume, references, and responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Presbyterian Church, Spokane
Presbyterian Church USA
318 S Cedar
June 22, 2022