Noroton Presbyterian is seeking a candidate to join our team who will be responsible for developing and leading the overall ministry for children (birth through 5th grade), which includes: teaching children in a variety of settings, curriculum development, recruiting and equipping volunteers, providing parent education, and collaborating with onsite childcare and nursery school program directors.
BA in Child Development, Education/Christian Education, or Children’s Ministry.
- Proven experience with Children’s Ministry in a congregational setting.
- A maturing disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Knowledge about the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual development of children.
- Demonstrated communication skills (verbal and written); strong relational and organizational skills; and demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Ability to be receptive, warm, and compassionate with members and staff; and able to maintain confidentiality as necessary.
Send the following: resume, a brief statement outlining your personal ministry philosophy, and a personal faith statement. Application materials need to be received no later than Sunday, July 29, 2018. Questions about the position, and to request a more detailed ministry description should be directed to Jimmy McPherson.
Noroton Presbyterian Church
Presbyterian Church USA
2011 Post Rd, Darien
July 2, 2018