Director of Family, Children and Youth Ministries
The Director should have a devout personal faith in Jesus Christ and a passion for youth and children ministries. The Director has opportunity to grow this ministry in this gated resort community in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. The Church is a multi-denominational congregation of 500 active members, The church is centered around gathering for worship, participating in ministry, benevolence to regional Christian based organizations, and financial and hands on assistance to local and worldwide charities and mission groups. The community is attracting a growing number of younger families with children and teenagers. There is opportunity to build and grow a children /youth ministry designed to meet the spiritual, social and emotional needs of youth, leading them to spiritual commitments and disciplines.
- Plans and leads year round ministry for children, youth, and families.
- Recruits, trains, and supports volunteers as needed to achieve ministry goals such as Sunday School, Wednesday Night activities, Mission trips, and Vacation Bible School.
- Serves as role model for youth and children and demonstrates a servant spirit as a growing disciple of Christ.
- Manages church policies regarding “Supervision of Children” and “Safe Church Policy”.
- Attends conferences and educational opportunities to strengthen knowledge and skills related to Christian Education.
- The ideal candidate should have a devout faith in Jesus Christ and a passion for youth and children Ministry.
- Ability to envision, design, create, and implement a multifaceted ministry to encourage growth in youth and children ministry,
- Experience in teaching and leading Christian Education.
- Bachelors Degree in Christian Education–preferred
Interested applicants send resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Big Canoe Chapel
226 Wolfscratch Circle
Jasper GA 30143
Big Canoe Chapel
Big Canoe Chapel, 226 Wolfscratch Circle, Jasper GA 30143
September 24, 2021