Director of Children and Family Ministries
Located in downtown Spokane, First Presbyterian Church of Spokane (https://www.spokanefpc.org/), a caring and warm congregation committed to reaching Spokane with the love of Christ, is in search of their next Director of Children and Family Ministries. This person will provide primary leadership for children and families at First Presbyterian Church, be responsible for leading a robust volunteer and staff team, equip and inspire children as they begin a lifetime of discipleship and adventure in following Jesus into his Kingdom, equip parents, and serve as a liaison for family ministry to the congregation and larger community.
Primary responsibilities for the position include:
- Leading Staff and Volunteers
- Overseeing Weekly and Annual Programming
- Supporting Parents and Families
- Being a Liaison for the Children’s Ministry to the Church and Community
Qualifications for this position are:
- Committed to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, with a desire to walk alongside children and families on their faith journey
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in children’s and/or family ministry
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain a robust volunteer system
- Empathy for and ability to effectively communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds, both written and oral.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and Databases.
Qualified candidates should send their resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
First Presbyterian Church of Spokane
Presbyterian Church USA
318 S. Cedar Spokane, WA 99201
July 28, 2021