St. Mark Lutheran Church is looking for a Co-Pastor, preferably a certified LCMC member.
Our ideal candidate is a person with a charismatic personality, a confident belief in Christianity, strong Christian leadership skills, and an unwavering devotion to Bible-based teaching.
This person must be a clear communicator, a motivational influencer with a passion for youth ministry, and a visionary who is willing to reach out to our community to grow our congregation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver sermons, employing creative storytelling and life application
- Display agility and comfortability across contemporary and traditional settings
- Relate to all ages and all backgrounds
- Youth Evangelism
- Develop spiritual growth with Jesus Christ within our youth
- Increase youth fellowship opportunities
- Teach Confirmation classes and Bible studies
- Spiritual Counseling
- Counsel community members during office hours and during times of need
- Direct, organize, and manage various efforts in collaboration with staff
- Identify people’s spiritual gifts to better match them with ministry opportunities
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members and ministries
- Community-minded with a vision of how to grow our congregation
- Motivating and energetic
- Comfortable with technology
St. Mark Lutheran Church
Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ
1822 E Grand Ave Lindenhurst IL 60046
September 6, 2022