The River Church in Holly, Michigan is looking for a Children’s Pastor/Director for their Holly location. This person will pastor and disciple kids, ages 5-11 years old, at The River Church Holly. This position works hand in hand with the Family Team, including the other Children’s Directors, to provide a dynamic kids ministry that is reaching kids in the community with the gospel of Jesus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Scheduling and coordinating volunteers for all gatherings at the Holly location
- Recruiting, training, and developing leaders that help teach and guide kids in weekend gatherings
- Connecting with new and regular attendee families via phone calls, emails, cards, texts, etc.
- Implementing the Awana/River curriculum and programming for the Awana program
- Implementing the Reach Sports program
- Planning coordinating, and managing kids summer camp with the Family Team
- Participating in the kid’s team writing curriculum that follows the teaching topics of The River Church
What you need to have:
- The ability to teach children and to be able to lead a person to Christ
- A desire to be with kids and parents
- A team player attitude
- A self-starter and motivated attitude
The atmosphere in Holly is like that of any small town: relaxed, safe, loving; it feels like a real community. Holly has many places to visit and enjoy. Mt. Holly is open in the winter for snowboarding and skiing, Holly recreation has wonderful beaches on the lake and areas for hiking and biking and there are many other wonderful places to visit, shop, and eat throughout the city and in the Downtown area.
8393 E Holly Rd, Holly, MI 48442
September 30, 2021