- It would be a community where kids are able to grow deep roots in their faith that will guide them for the rest of their lives.
- Where kids make lasting friendships with leaders and each other that will continue into Junior High and Highschool.
- That it would be a second home of sorts for children. So much more than just an hour on Sunday mornings.
- We think that this role of Children’s Minister is a challenging one that is similar to being an Elementary Principal, School Counselor, and Teacher all rolled into one.
- It requires being able to recruit and lead a large team of volunteers
- Coordinate events that are more than just programs but are environments for relationships and growth
- This role will strengthen our families at Parkside and help our kids become disciples of Jesus.
Applications can be emailed with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parkside Christian Church
6986 Salem Road Cincinnati, OH 45230
January 13, 2021