We are looking for strong followers of Jesus Christ who want to make a difference in the lives of struggling teens.
Located in the Dominican Republic, Caribbean Mountain Academy exists to bring lasting hope to families in crisis. CMA allows struggling youth to step away for a time in order to find fresh perspective. The youth experience a new culture, serve in the surrounding impoverished communities, and enjoy beautiful waterfalls, beaches, and mountains. CMA staff support them throughout these new experiences, modeling the love of Christ and showering the students in love and prayer.
Check out this video for more information and prayerfully consider joining the team!
*Please note that positions at CMA are support based, missionary positions in order to keep tuition more affordable for families.
- Meeting regularly with the Program Director to discuss effectiveness of the program as well as current needs of the case manager position.
- Maintaining regular e-mail contact with each family based on their needs.
- Reaching out to parents who have not had much contact recently.
- Communicating regularly with the Clinical Coordinator, Program Coordinator, and Education Coordinator on relevant needs of our students or parents.
- Creating a helpful and informative document to be updated monthly on how each student is doing in the program and communicating it parents.
- Sending out incident reports and making sure parents questions are answered.
- Making sure accommodations are made for families and picking them up from the airport. Making sure needs are met and they have a good stay.
- Following counselor approval, creating itineraries for parent visits.
- Personal relationship with Christ
- Exceptional people skills
- Client focused
- Takes initiative in all situations for best out comes
- Patience, empathy, and stress tolerance
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Communication with Program Director and parents in monitoring the needs of the students and their families
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- References attesting to lifestyle consistent with Christian faith
- Must be at least 21 year of age
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or vocational equivalent
- Prior experience serving at-risk youth
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Participation on mission trips.
How To Apply
If you have questions or want to follow up, email email@example.com
Crosswinds - Caribbean Mountain Academy
Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
July 11, 2021