Job Details – This job is located in the Dominican Republic.
- Meeting regularly with the Program Director to discuss effectiveness of the program as well as current needs of the case manager position
- Checking e-mail on a regular basis to offer assistance to each family based on their needs.
- Reaching out to parents who have not had much contact recently.
- Communicating regularly with the Clinical Coordinator, Program Coordinator, and Education Coordinator on relevant needs of our students or parents.
- Creating a helpful and informative document to be updated monthly on how each student is doing in the program and communicating that well to each parent.
- Sending out any incident reports and making sure questions are answered in response from the parents.
- Making sure accommodations are made for families and picking them up from the airport. Making sure needs are met and they have a good stay.
- Creating itineraries for parent visits and obtain final approval from the student’s counselor.
- Raise support for ministry
- Personal relationship with Christ
- Exceptional people skills
- Client focused
- Takes initiative in all situations for best out comes
- Patience, empathy and stress tolerance
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Communication with Program Director and parents in monitoring the needs of the students and their families
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- References attesting to lifestyle consistent with Christian faith
- Must be at least 21 year of age
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or vocational equivalent
- Prior experience serving at-risk youth
- Bi-lingual with Spanish
- Participation on mission trips
High School/GED or better.
Bachelors or better in Business Administration.
Email email@example.com to schedule an interview. Please, write “Case Manager application” in the subject heading.
Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
July 7, 2021